When you select an option in the "Add Filter" drop down, another drop down selection will appear dependant on the filter type selected.
From there you can continue to add filters required and then click the "GET INFO" link to reload the page with selected filters in place.
If you want to remove a particular filter, simply click on the "x" to the right of the filter you want to remove.
You can use the Copy and Paste icons to copy the selected filters as a cookie (which requires your browser to also accept cookies). Then when you navigate to another page with filters enabled, you can paste the previously copied filters.
The following filters are currently available ....
- Team 1 - When selected, results must contain team selected as either the home or away side.
- Team 2 - As for Team 1.
- Home - Similar to above, but the selected side must be the 'home' side.
- Away - Selected side must be the 'away' side.
- IN Year - Results returned will be in the year selected.
- FM Year - Results returned will be from (and including) the selected year.
- TO Year - Results returned will be to (and including) the selected year.
- IN Month - As for "IN Year" but applied to the selected month.
- FM Month - As for "FM Year" but applied from the selected month.
- TO Month - As for "TO Year" but applied to the selected month.
- ON Day - Will filter the results dependant on the day of the week selected.
- Day/Night - Will return matches played during either night or day. Noting that night matches are those that commence from 6:00pm local time.
- IN Rd - As for "IN Year" but applied to the selected round.
- FM Rd - As for "FM Year" but applied from the selected round.
- TO Rd - As for "TO Year" but applied to the selected round.
- in/at - Allows results to reflect scores from a particular quarter, in a the selected period (such as the 2nd half).
- Ground - Will filter results on both an individual ground and also all grounds in a particular state.
- Led/Trl - Filters result dependant if a team (Team 1) led or trailed at each break.